What to do if you've lost or found a pet in Maricopa

If you have lost a pet, the following can help you find them. As much as we try, this list is not a complete listing of all lost and found pets in the Maricopa area:
  1. Post Signs
  2. Talk to your neighbors
  3. See if your HOA has a website, blog or email listing of residents in your community so an all users blast can go out to your specific area about the pet that has been lost or found.
  4. Call both vets in town to give a lost pet report:
    1. Maricopa Wells Vet. Hospital - 568-6645
    2. Maricopa Animal Hospital - 568-2224.
  5. Call Pinal County Animal Care & Control to give a lost pet report 520-509-3555.


If you have lost a pet or found an animal and do not see it listed on this site, CLICK HERE to report it to Pet Social Worker. Once complete, you will be able to link to Pinal County Animal Care and Control and complete their form.